- Commercial Manager
- Full Time
- Competitive salary (uncapped commission)
About the Team:
It’s a very exciting time to be working across the sport vertical right now given Snack Media ambition in the market. We have a dynamic and growing portfolio that includes sites such as GiveMeSport, Football League World, Wisden and Rugby Pass, to name a few. We have over 27m fans across our social platforms, plus, 42m monthly unique website users globally. There are plenty of prospects to create new and exciting commercial opportunities.
You will be a part of a wider Commercial Team who are responsible for generating millions of pounds worth of advertising revenue into our websites and social platforms. Our Commercial Team have a reputation for being creative, delivering exceptional service to our clients and advertising agencies. They are experts in the verticals in which they work and are adaptable, flexible and embrace a challenge. In addition to the Commercial Team, we have support teams of Ad Operations, Creative and Insights, Content, Social and Marketing. We have a strong work ethic and are determined to go the extra mile to ensure that we hit our targets and client KPIs.
As a Commercial Manager, you will ensure that Snack Media is the first-choice partner for advertising and marketing budgets.
Manage existing and develop new relationships with clients and agencies across endemic and non endemic market sectors – key focus across Publicis Media.
- Responsible for maximising commercial opportunities and generating advertising revenue from key clients across media agencies and brands directly
- A strategic insight into our vertical market, with a focus on developing and driving a strategy to gain maximum revenues and exposure from our client base
- Working with Content, Social, Marketing, and other areas of the business to create bespoke commercial opportunities to pitch to clients and media agencies in order to generate revenue growth from all possible investment routes
- Have excellent professional relationships with clients and be able to present professionally, with authority, presence and knowledge in a variety of formats
Key Role Responsibilities
- Take full ownership of your agency patch, leveraging your relationships and experience to develop and grow revenue streams.
- Building Agency Trading Desk Relationships – Establishing Trading desk relationships, account Management of the Agency trading desks, meeting with them, educating them on the company’s Programmatic offering and maximising revenue opportunities
- Being the face of Snack Media externally
- Outstanding leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate people at all levels
What do I need to succeed?
- Experience working at a Publisher, DSP, Ad Network, Agency or Trading desk.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to recognise business opportunities
- Leadership and accountability attributes
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the digital landscape
- Minimum 5 years media sales experience and strong contacts across Publicis
- To work as part of a team and independently
- Dynamic with presence and influence
- Excellent presentation skills
If this sounds like you and you’re looking for your next move we’d love to hear from you asap!
Please share your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com outlying why you are right for this role.