Job Title –Digital Operations & Account Management Exec.
Snack Media Network is one of the leading Sports Ad Networks in the UK. It operates over 500 website properties, including flagship names like NFL, GiveMeSport, WWE and Rugby Pass. The Digital Operations & Account Management Executive is directly responsible for supporting our partners success once they are onboarded. They ensure the sites are optimised for revenue generation and maintaining strong relations with site owners and operators.
- Responsible for outlining site performance, analysis of data and making optimisation recommendations for each property.
- Responsible for analysing individual sites to ensure high standards are met in terms of viewability and quality inventory.
- Collaborate with Ad Ops, Sales and Network Partner teams to ensure execution of changes.
- Responsible for tracking and quantification of benefits generated to our partners.
- Developing strong client relationships across the network.
- Support troubleshooting site set ups.
- Create and maintain a detailed network overview with monthly reviews of progress with senior management.
- 6 months to 2 years of experience.
- Self-starter with high attention to detail and very organized.
- Basic level understanding on Ad Operations.
- Intellectually curious with a growth mindset.
- Passionate for results, lean into action and driving impact.
How to apply:
If you believe you’d be an ideal candidate for the above role, please send a CV illustrating your suitability to JamesM@Snack-Media.com