- Partnership Manager
- Full Time
- Competitive salary (uncapped commission)
About the Team:
It’s a very exciting time to be working across the sport vertical right now given Snack Media ambition in the market. We have a dynamic and growing portfolio that includes sites such as GiveMeSport, Football League World, Wisden and Rugby Pass, to name a few. We have over 27m fans across our social platforms, plus, 42m monthly unique website users globally. There are plenty of prospects to create new and exciting partnership opportunities.
You will be a part of a wider Commercial Team who are responsible for generating millions of pounds worth of advertising revenue into our websites and social platforms. Our Commercial Team have a reputation for being creative, delivering exceptional service to our clients and advertising agencies. They are experts in the verticals in which they work and are adaptable, flexible and embrace a challenge. In addition to the Commercial Team, we have support teams of Ad Operations, Creative and Insights, Content, Social and Marketing. We have a strong work ethic and are determined to go the extra mile to ensure that we hit our targets and client KPIs.
As a Partnership Manager, you will ensure that Snack Media is the first-choice partner for advertising and marketing budgets.
- Responsible for maximising commercial opportunities and generating advertising revenue from key clients across media agencies and brands directly
- A strategic insight into our vertical market, with a focus on developing and driving a strategy to gain maximum revenues and exposure from our client base
- Working with Content, Social, Marketing, and other areas of the business to create bespoke creative ideas to pitch to clients, PR and media agencies in order to generate revenue growth from all possible investment routes
- Have excellent professional relationships with clients and be able to present professionally, with authority, presence and knowledge in a variety of formats
Key Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for generating partnership revenue and driving YOY growth
- Being the face of Partnerships both internally and externally
- Outstanding leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate people at all levels
- Experience in defining and leading digital cultural shift within an organisation
What do I need to succeed?
- Proven track record as a top performing sales person
- Leadership and accountability attributes
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the digital landscape
- Minimum 5 years media partnership sales experience and strong agency contacts
- To work as part of a team and independently
- Dynamic with presence and influence
- Excellent presentation skills
If this sounds like you and you’re looking for your next move we’d love to hear from you asap!
Please share your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlying why you are right for this role.