The Junior Digital Operations Executive is responsible for assisting running the technical operations for the Snack Media network of 500+ properties.
They ensure the sites are optimised for revenue generation and maintaining strong relations with each site owner, tagging up sites and optimising placements.
They will report into the Head of Digital Operations and be part of a growing team of five people, usually based in London when Coronavirus restrictions are lifted, working full-time, 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday.
There is a generous salary and holiday package on offer upon employment.
- Developing strong client relationships across the network
- Responsible for ensuring that sites are of the highest quality while optimising network inventory to ensure revenue growth
- Responsible for managing the ingestion of new inventory set-up, tag creation and implementation assistance
- Responsible for outlining site performance, analysis of data and making recommendations for each property
- Full overview of Snack Media network inventory viewability and maintaining quality inventory
- Troubleshoot site set ups, 3rd party tags and other creative
- Create and maintain a detailed network overview with monthly reviews of progress with senior management
- To work collaboratively with all departments of the business including Sales, Business Development, Editorial, Tech, Social & Accounts
Snack Media is an equal opportunity employer, who does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of ethnicity, race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com