Snack Media is looking to recruit writers for their Vital Football Network.
The Vital Network is unique from other football content providers as all the sites are run by the fans, for the fans.
We are specifically looking for writers for our Manchester City, Liverpool, Newcastle and Tottenham sites but we could be open to listening to fans of other English Premier League clubs.
If you can write well-constructed, thought-provoking opinion pieces alongside reporting on current events and breaking news then we are looking to hear from you. You must be a fan of the club you are looking to write for.
Terms and responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Publish up to 5 articles, four times per week, 200-250 words long.
- Create engaging headlines
- Be able to demonstrate outstanding knowledge of your club.
- Source original content.
- Flexible working patterns are negotiable.
- No experience is necessary but knowledge of WordPress and NewsNow’s publishing policies would be advantageous.
- This is a paid, fully remote, freelance position.
If you’re interested in joining the Vital Network, send your CV and a portfolio of your work or a 200-word sample piece on recent events at your club to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you!