Do you want to join the fastest growing sports advertising network in Europe?
Snack Media is a digital sports network, based in London, working with a number of the world’s most recognisable sporting brands and businesses including the NFL & WWE.
We are proudly the home to over 500 sports publishers, assisting in areas including monetisation, traffic-driving and cutting costs. The network reaches over 200m fans on a monthly basis, with significant short and long-term aspirations to consolidate and grow our market-leading position as the number one choice for leading sports publishers, globally.
The Role: Partner Network Executive
The successful candidate will join the Partner Network team, a driven and cohesive group with significant ambitions to drive the growth of the department.
Within the role as a Partner Network Executive, the candidate will involving in sourcing and signing up new network partners, managing the process of identifying and onboarding new sites, alongside developing and nurturing client relationships.
Reporting to the Head of Partner Network, the ideal candidate will be keen to learn, showing strong initiative, and an underlying ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- New Business; Source and sign up new network partners.
- Account Management: Develop strong relationships with both new and existing Snack Media clients.
- Outreach: Developing a strong pipeline of potential clients, learning about sales psychology and how to effectively communicate with potential clients.
- Deliver on set KPI’s.
- Weekly update to department head.
Key Skills & Experience
- An interest in sport is highly preferable and beneficial.
- Experience in displaying strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Excel or similar data-orientated platforms.
- An interest in a commercial role, with an interest in digital advertising and/or ad-tech a bonus.
- Fulltime – 42.5 hours a week.
- To apply please send on your CV and cover letter to; JamesM@Snack-Media.com