- Junior Designer
- Full Time (Mon – Fri)
- Competitive salary
We’re looking for a talented creator with experience of producing eye-catching and engaging graphic designs. You’ll also have a natural creative ability in high quality social design, motion graphics and innovative storytelling. You will be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite products including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. In your role you will be responsible for creating graphics for sales materials, proposals, projects and compelling social design assets for all key platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube and TikTok.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone wanting to show their fantastic ability across one of the largest sports audiences.
- Production of design and graphics for sales materials, proposals, projects and clients
- Curating designs across all placements on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube and TikTok.
- Coming up with new and original designs
- Create brand templates for all social media platforms and placements including stories
- Create brand templates video content series across all digital channels
- Maintain the look and feel of the brand
- Create infographics across social and content
- Logo design
Key Skills and Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Suite – Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Knowledge of After Effects & Premiere would be a benefit
- Knowledge of Designing web pages, and ads across all formats (e.g. digital, billboard, social, newsletter etc.) would be a benefit
- Acute attention to detail
- A strong interest in social media platforms and an understanding of how they work
- Deep knowledge and passion for sports, gaming, entertainment, popular culture
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Highly organised and able to manage time effectively
- Basic copywriting skill
- Annual Leave Allowance – 25 days plus Bank Holidays per calendar year.
- Snack Media head office in London, attendance expected to be once a week minimum with an option to work at home on other days
- To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org