Do you eat, breathe and sleep football content? Are you a 24/7 blogger, desperate to finally land a big break in the football writing industry? Or are you ready to go pro after spending countless weekends and evenings writing about the beautiful game?
Snack Media’s Academy Team are looking for new recruits who have the natural determination, desire and passion for football content to learn all the skills required to become a successful writer on one of our flagship websites.
Accepted candidates will undergo six weeks of training with the Academy Team, during which time they’ll have the chance to earn themselves regular work with Football FanCast, The Transfer Tavern or This is Futbol.
In the last 12 months, these three websites have produced an incredible 150m pageviews. So, if you want to connect with a huge global audience of avid football fans with every piece of
content you create, the Academy Team is the best place to start!
Terms and responsibilities
The Academy Team operates between 9am-5pm from Wednesday to Friday, running for a total of six weeks with competitive pay.
Your responsibilities across the six weeks will include:
- Training modules which will teach you all the core skills needed to succeed as a writer at
- Tasks and challenges to show you know how to put your new-found knowledge into practice
- A daily quota of articles that increases as you become more adept at creating content
- Adapting your article structure and writing style so you can seamlessly transition into life on FFC, TT or TIF
If you’re interested in joining the Academy Team, send your CV and a portfolio of your work to Christy@Snack-Media.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Candidates are ideally based in the UK and may be requested to attend our London office on occasion
- We cannot accept candidates in full-time education (including university) or currently working full-time jobs
- Successful graduates from the academy will also be expected to take up regular work with Snack Media immediately after their six-week training is concluded.
The deadline for applications is September 1st, with the next Academy Team due to kick off in October.