About Snack Media
Snack Media is the UK’s largest independent sports network engaging with more than 40M fans each month. Founded over 10 years ago from a single podcast, we now have over 400 sites and channels focusing on sport within the network.
The largest sports Facebook page in the world with over 26M fans across social media. Covering all sports with a strong focus on football and combat sports we produce leading original video, imagery and editorial content 24/7.
Role and Responsibilities
- The Video Editor will be responsible for delivering exceptional video content for the GiveMeSport channels on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and TikTok.
- In the fast-paced environment of football you will be required to stay on top of trends in the footballing world and creating highly relevant and topical content in line with the company’s brand and values.
- You will support the Head Of Social Content in developing and executing a content plan that drives engagement, views & revenue with proactive and reactive ideas.
- You will curate, manage and deliver video content schedule whilst working in tandem with the social team to produce entertaining and thought-provoking content.
- Proficient at Adobe Premiere Pro. After Effects and Photoshop preferred but not necessary.
- A good understanding of all social media content and platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok and more.
- Ability to operate a camera.
- Presenting skills preferred but not necessary.
- Excellent communication and writing skills. Sound organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
The job will require occasional weekend working and can be home or office based with regular travel to London.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org