About Snack Media
Snack Media is the UK’s largest independent sports network engaging with more than 40M fans each month. Founded over 10 years ago from a single podcast, we now have over 400 sites and channels focusing on sport within the network.
The largest sports Facebook page in the world with over 26M fans across social media. Covering all sports with a strong focus on football and combat sports we produce leading original video, imagery and editorial content 24/7.
Role and Responsibilities;
- The Social Media Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the GiveMeSport channels on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and TikTok.
- In the fast-paced environment of football you will be required to stay on top of trends in the footballing world and posting of highly relevant and topical content in line with the company’s brand and values.
- You will support the Head of Social in developing and executing an always on world class content plan that drives engagement, views & revenue with proactive and reactive ideas.
- You will curate, manage and deliver video and image content schedule whilst delivering outstanding community management on all platforms
- Ensure all social media channels are always relevant and engaging whilst developing the brand identity and tone of voice of GiveMeSport.
- Working in tandem with the video editing team and the support of a Social Media Executive, you will produce entertaining and thought-provoking content on a daily basis.
- Social channels working on include; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and TikTok
- A strong understanding of all social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok and more
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Proficient at Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- Sound organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- Strong reporting skills in analysing social activity against KPIs
- Online community management and customer service skills
- The job will require weekend working and can be home or office based with regular travel to London.
- Salary: DOE