It’s a very exciting time to be working across the sport vertical right now given Snack Media’s ambition in the market. We have a dynamic and growing advertising network that includes sites such as The NFL, WWE, GiveMeSport, Football League World, Wisden and Rugby Pass, to name a few. With 60m monthly unique website users globally we are looking to expand this. There are plenty of premium publishers that could benefit from our all-encompassing publisher offering.
Partner Network Manager
Competitive Salary (plus commission)
The successful candidate will come from an online publisher sales or technical role. They will solely be responsible for sourcing and signing up new premium network partners for Snack Media’s 400 strong sports site advertising network. The Sports Partner Network Manager will also play a prominent role in the management and development of the network and department. Reporting to the Head of Partner Network, the ideal candidate will be a proven digital salesperson with proven account management skills keen to play an integral part within the department as we look to grow the network to 60M monthly web users by 2022.
- Source and sign-up premium sports publishers.
- Manage the onboarding and transition of publishers.
- Play a key role in the account management of publishers.
- Attend industry events.
- Promote both the Snack Media and your personal brand.
- Deliver on set KPI’s.
- Weekly update to department head.
Key Skills & Experience
- Experienced online publisher salesperson within the sports space.
- A self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- A good listener with the ability to put solutions in place to publisher challenges
- Detail orientated with strong written, verbal, and numerical skills.
- Ability to support in the day to day running of the publisher network department
- Passionate about all sport and all things digital.
- Keen to further their career in a commercial role within digital media and more specifically digital advertising.
- Fulltime – 42.5 hours a week.
- Flexible working location
- For those with working visas, to apply please send on your CV and cover letter to; JamesM@Snack-Media.com