Working with the Snack Media team you will be charged with growing Digital Sport’s reach and influence as part of our plans to be the leading Digital Sport Trade Network in the UK and Europe. You will be passionate about digital and technology in sport, social media and its application – we want you to live the brand. Primarily responsible for upping the quality of our content and editorial, insight, readership, events, panellists and partners!
The key here is quality. Quality content and events results in quality contributors, panellists, attendees/ readership which results in quality partnership and revenue streams.
We want you to become a key influencer in the UK/ European and International Digital Sport Sector – the front for digital sport and its growth.
Digital Sport is a blank canvas for you to shape and build. Supported by the Directors and Snack team your role comprises of:
· Working together to shape and implement the vision for Digital Sport
· Day to Day management of our editorial across Website, Social, Newsletters
· Developing and writing insight, best practice, research and whitepapers
· Host Monthly/Fortnightly Podcasts
· Growing our following and engagement on a monthly basis
· Increasing our Membership/Newsletter subscriptions
· Curating and driving forward our monthly events content calendar
· Assisting to source panellists (they should be coming to us!)
· Promoting the events and delivering ticket sales, 70–100 per event
· Developing bespoke events with our partners
Commercial & Partnership
· Marketing & Promotion of Digital Sport
· Attracting and securing advertisers and commercial partners
· Management and production of partner content
· Production of insight and white Papers
· Developing additional projects and JV’s e.g. Incubators
You will have a minimum of 1 years experience writing in the sports sector or the b2b trade sector with a very keen interest for the business of sport. An ambitious self starter, organised, who can self manage with support from the team.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
See Twitter, Visa, Endeavor, Engine Sports and the Football Writers’ Association talk about next steps for the women’s football. Where should we be with the game and how do we get there? Join the conversation on July 11th at the offices of Howard Kennedy LLP in Central London. Get your ticket below.