Snack Media are looking for a new partner network intern to join their young fast paced London office. The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing and signing up new network partners for Snack Media’s 300 strong sports site Advertising Network. The Partner Network Executive (intern) will play a prominent role in the expansion of the network and revenue generation. Reporting to the Head of Partner Networks, the ideal candidate will be keen to learn and play an integral part within the department.
• Business Development; Source and sign up new network partners.
• Day to Day Communication with network partners.
• Manage relationships with Snack Media’s existing portfolio of network partners.
• Deliver on Set KPI’s.
• Weekly update to department head.
Key Skills & Experience
• Self starter who is comfortable with both taking iniative and working in collaboration.
• Detail orientated with strong written, verbal and numerical skills.
• Passionate about sport with a focus on Football.
• Keen to enter a role within digital media and more specifically digital advertising.
• Keen to explore and learn the skills of other departments such as editorial, activation and advertising operations.
• 3 month internship with view to develop into full-time paid position.
• Travel expenses and breakfast covered.
• Full-time – 35 hours a week.
• Start date 1st October.
• Please contact email@example.com